How to import your RV into Canada

If you are looking for HUGE DISCOUNTS on Fifth Wheels, Toy Haulers, or Travel Trailers, Windish RV is your Canadian RV Dealer located in Denver Colorado!

RV Shipping is available into all Canadian provinces, to the border, or come pick up your RV in Denver! We are a Canadian RV Dealer selling new and used rv's into British Columbia (Victoria, Vancouver, Kelowna, Prince George, etc.), Alberta (Edmonton, Calgary, Grand Prairie, Red Deer, Sherwood Park, Lethbridge, Medicine Hat, etc.), Saskatchewan (Saskatoon, Regina, etc.), Manitoba (Winnepeg, etc.), Ontario (Toronto, Ottowa, etc.), Quebec (Montreal, etc.), Whitehorse, Yukon and many more!

Importing your RV into Canada is a smooth, painless process...and we are what we like to call Import Experts! Let us handle all of the RV paperwork for you, while you just sit back, relax and save THOUSANDS!

All of our New RVs are admissable to Canada without any problems. Our New RVs for sale include:

Importing your RV into Canada:

You will need the following documents to import your RV into Canada successfully...

1. Recall Clearance Letter - Windish RV will provide this "No Recall Letter" from the manufacturer. This letter will state that the RV is free of all recalls at the time of import to Canada. You will need this letter for your inspection.

2. Buyers Order - Windish RV will supply you with an official buyers order for your RV. You will show this, along with your other documents mentioned here, to the agent at the border.

3. Title or Manufacturers Certificate of Origin - Windish RV will provide you with the title (if it's a used RV) or the MCO (if it is a new RV). Show this to the agent at the border. This along with the buyers order, proves ownership of the RV you are trying to import into Canada.

4. Inspection - You are responsible for taking your RV to Canadian Tire for an inspection within 30 days after you bring the RV across the Canadian border. Be sure to take your "No Recall Letter" and other documents with you to your appointment.

The Canadian Registrar of Imported Vehicles (RIV) website explains the steps and documentation required. (I have given you the same information above, in simpler terms). We will supply you with all of the paperwork, but you will be required to pay your GST/HST and Inspection fee (currently about $195).

For more information feel free to visit Importing your RV into Canada. Any questions relating to Canadian RV Sales, please contact us!

For information on exchange rates visit Canada Exchange Rates.

Important resources for questions on importing an RV into Canada can be found below:

Registrar of Imported Vehicles
Fax: (416) 626-0366

Hours of service
Mon. to Fri.: 7:00 a.m. to 12:00 midnight (EST)
Sat. and Sun.: 7:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. (EST)

Canada Border Services Agency
In Canada: 1-800-461-9999 (English) ; 1-800-959-2036 (French)
Outside Canada: (506) 636-5064 (English) ; (506) 636-5067 (French)

Transport Canada
In Canada: 1-800-333-0371
Outside Canada: (613) 998-8616
Fax: (613) 998-4831