The Heartland Silverado Fifth Wheel is a full profile fifth wheel that offers a slew of incredible amenities that when combined create an incredibly on the road living experience. This fifth wheel can sleep up to 9 people and measure up to 41′ in length. it features a patent pending 88 degree turning radius front camp, hydraulic slideouts, electric awnings, electric rear jacks, and large external storage areas. If all of this sounds appealing to you, read our review of the Heartland Silverado fifth wheel to learn more.
- Solid Surface Countertop with Pencil Edge
- 8 Cu.Ft Refrigerator
- Residential Size Stainless Steel under mounted Sink
- Deep Residential Size Drawers
- Glazed Chestnut Cabinets
- Brushed Nickle Hardware
- Full Extension Roller Bearing Drawer Glides
- Free Standing Dinette w/4 Chairs
- Large, Deep Pantries
- Residential Beaufloor Flooring
- All-in-One Master Control Panel with DSI Water Heater Switch, Tank Level Monitors, Slide Switches and Light Switches
- Residential Microwave
- 6′-5″ Slideout Ceiling Height
- Double Squeegee Seals w/One-Piece Weather-proof Floor Pan.
- 12V Recessed Lighting with Wall Switch
- Living Room Speakers
- Bedroom Speakers
- Marine Grade Exterior Speakers
- Basement TV / Cable Jack w/ Outlet
- Bedroom Slideout w/Underbed Storage
- Large Dresser w/ Drawers
- 6′-4″ Bedroom Ceiling Height
- Stackable Washer / Dryer Prep
- Night Shades
- Glass Shower Surround
- Porcelain Commode w/Foot Flush
- Heat and Air Conditioning Duct
2014 Heartland Silverado 34SE
The 34SE is 37′ long and sleeps up to 4 people. It’s a wonderful option for small families and couples. The front bedroom provides the option for a king sized bed located in a slide and includes washer/dryer prep adjacent to the a large wardrobe. Along the back wall of the RV sits a large sofa, while a mega tall slide holds two cozy chairs and a dinette. The kitchen is located in a slide and includes a 3 burner range and an island.
2014 Heartland Silverado 36TB
This floorplan measures 39′ in length and can sleep up to 8 people. If you plan to use your fifth wheel for tailgating or tend to have several guests along at a time, this is the floorplan for you. It offers a half bath located at the rear of the RV and accessible via the interior or exterior, and a full bathroom at the front of the RV near the bedroom. A bunk sits in a slide in the back of the RV, while an additional slide in the living room holds a sofa and a dinette. Perfect for entertaining, this floorplan also comes with an outside kitchen. The interior kitchen features an overhang countertop that seats up to 2 people. This floorplan is truly an entertainer’s dream unit!
If you’re interested in learning more about the Silverado fifth wheel contact us or view our Silverado floorplans online. We are your source for a great deal on your next RV and knowledgeable sales team who can help you find the best RV for your needs.