Looking for a great new dessert for your camping adventures? Check out this camping recipe that is delicious, easy, and a great alternative to s’mores! This recipe was found on FreshOffTheGrid.com. Shop the new RVs for sale at Windish RV center today to find an RV that will help you get out to the campground this year!
Recipe adapted from a recipe found on FreshOffTheGrid.Com.
- 1 banana
- 2 tablespoons milk chocolate
- 8 mini marshmallows
- 1 graham cracker square
Other Filling Ideas
- Strawberries, Nutella, and chopped nuts
- Caramel sauce, chocolate chips, and toasted coconut shavings
- Dark chocolate and mini mashmallows
- Peanut butter and chocolate chips
- Leaving the peel on the banana, cut down the middle on inside. Cut through the banana, but not through the peel on the other side and then pull the banana away from the peel slightly.
- Add chocolate chips, marshmallows, strawberries, or other fillings into the space between the banana halves.
- Wrap the banana and fillings in foil and place on the grill over the campfire. Cook until all the ingredients have melted and the banana is warm and creamy — 10 minutes.
- Top with crumbled graham cracker or whipped cream and enjoy!
Contact us today to find your next RV. We’ll help you take home an RV with the right floorplan and amenities for your family.